Donald Runnicles passionately leads the world’s best orchestral musicians in the shadow of the majestic Teton mountain range in Jackson Hole, Wyoming at the Grand Teton Music Festival. This year, the once-in-a-lifetime combinations of stars on the stage and in the sky are not to be missed including cellist Yo-Yo Ma and pianists Yefim Bronfman and Garrick Ohlsson.
• Other star soloists include violinists James Ehnes and Augustin Hadelich, cellist Maja Bogdanović, mezzo-soprano Kelley O’Connor, and pianist Denis Kozhukhin
• 7 Weeks of recital, chamber, and Festival Orchestra performances kicks off on July 4th weekend.
• Tourists from all over the world are traveling to Jackson Hole to see the Great American Solar Eclipse immediately following the festival on August 21, 2017
• Chamber highlights include Brooklyn Rider, Baroque Night with Jeannette Sorrell, and Sybarite 5
• Celestial themed works will run throughout the seven weeks including Holst’s The Planets, Aaron Jay Kernis’s Musica Celestis, and Mozart’s Jupiter Over the Festival’s seven weeks, attendees choose from nearly 60 events of concerts, lectures, films, and chamber music performances. Chamber highlights of this season include performances by Brooklyn Rider (7/18) and Sybarite 5 (8/15), alternative venue concerts at the Pink Garter Theatre (7/12) and Diehl Gallery (8/2), recitals by the Cliburn gold medalist (7/26) and Garrick Ohlsson (8/16), Baroque night with Jeannette Sorrell, and a live taping of NPR’s Performance Today.
For media and interview requests, please contact Brittany Laughlin, Marketing Manager, Grand Teton Music Festival: email@example.com or 307.733.3050. For more detailed information and calendar of shows, visit is at gtmf.org.